CHIEF EXECUTIVE –1 POSTREPORTING: To the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounting officer and spokesperson of the Agency
- Prepare and implement Strategic and work plans
- Prepare budgets, financial statements and reports of the Agency
- Supervise and monitor implementation of activities and efficient management of the Agency
- Develops the Agency’s policies
- Facilitate liaison/linkages with other relevant bodies/institutions to provide strategic management and advice on the development of the Agency
- Organize and conduct meetings of the Ministerial Advisory Body
- Manage the financial and human resources of the Agency
- Secretary to the Ministerial Advisory Body
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
- Masters degree in Forestry with specialization in forest biology from a recognized University.
- Must have managerial working experience in seed centre for a period of not less than eight (8) years.
- Preference will be given to candidates who attended courses in tree seed handling, tree improvement and forest botany
- Must have the ability to lead and make decisions, demonstrate an interest in tree seed matters.
- An individual with integrity, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
TENURE: Shall hold office for a term of five (5) years or for such period as may be specified in his instrument of appointment and shall be eligible for re-appointment.
REMUNERATION: Salary scale TGSL
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old.
- The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter and marked on the envelope; short of which will make the application invalid.
- Applicants must attach one recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS. HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Dead line for application is 10th August, 2012 at 3:30 p.m.