POSITION : INTERNAL AUDIT
- At least 5 years of work experience within the Internal Audit Function
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or another relevant discipline
- Holder of CPA/ ACCA or any other recognized professional Accounting/ Auditing certification (CIA or CISA would be an added advantage)
- Very good knowledge of the following will be an advantage
- Commercial and/ or micro-finance banking operational processes and all relevant laws and external regulations
- Banking accounting systems and processes, as well as acquainted with the major features of the bank IT system, network, user concepts and access rights.
- Audit standards and techniques applied in banks and audit best practices in general
- Internal controls and related risks relevant to banks and a thorough understanding of the work to be performed.
- Risk concept, risk assessment and risk management/ mitigation
- Preparation of annual risk assessment, annual audit plan and audit budget
- Local Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Excellent written and spoken business English skills and able to effectively communicate with people at different levels within and outside the organization.
Interested people who meet the requirements mentioned are encourage to send their CV and motivational letter to;
Human Resources Department,
Dar es Salaam
Deadline of Applications is 8th Feb, 2013
Source : DailyNews 28/01/2013